With a passion for educational advising and a life-time career in University Admissions, Judith Silverman Hodara provides individualized support for the application process for undergraduate and business school, offering experienced insider’s expertise to prospective students.
She has served as a core member of admissions committees at the University of Pennsylvania, including the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, and most recently as Senior Associate Director of Admissions/Acting Director at the Wharton School’s MBA Program.
Judith guides clients through the entire college application process.
- evaluating testing profiles, transcripts and resumes
- identifying appropriate schools for application
- supporting the preparation of strong essays and application packages
- communicating core messages effectively through interviews
- one-on-one sessions to address specific areas of concern
Clients benefit from Judith’s Ivy-League insider viewpoint; having served on hundreds of admissions selection committees for two decades, she brings this rare in-depth knowledge to each unique applicant interaction.